How can I change the location of activEcho’s FileStore?
How can I move the FileStore to a non-default location?
To change the location of activEcho’s FileStore, follow the steps below:
- Stop the “activEcho Repository” service.
- Stop the “Apache Tomcat” service.
- You will find the current FileStore here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Group Logic\activEcho Server\FileStore”
- You can copy or move the entire FileStore folder with all its contents to the target point, like:
- Open a Command Prompt window.
- Change Directory to the activEcho Server directory, like:
cd “C:\Program Files (x86)\Group Logic\activEcho Server”
- At the Command Prompt, run the following command:
- aE_Config.bat "D:\MyCustom Folder\FileStore" 5787
Note: There is a SPACE between the closing double quote and 5787
Note: You can check which port is the FileStore currently using. Open the webUI, go the Settings tab and find the FileStore repository service setting (e.g. http://127.0.0.1:5787) from which you can verify the current port number (e.g. 5787).
- Wait for the command to complete. It takes 2 or 3 seconds.
- Start “activEcho Repository” service.
- Start “Apache Tomcat” service.
For additional technical notes, please check our online documentation.